Tuesday 16 June 2015

Download My Talking Angela for PC and Laptop on Windows XP 7 8 and MAC

Posted by Unknown
 Download My Talking Angela for PC : My Talking Angela is an amazing adoptable cat from OutFit7 who made the Android hit My Talking Tom. It is now time to bring your Angela virtual pet to your home and let her mimic you. She welcomes you to her world of glamor and fab. Kids love this game as it repeats what they say in a funny manner.

Download My Talking Angela for PC and Laptop :

 In my view, this game has more detailed features and graphics than My Talking Tom. You can make your kitten go crazy to fashion girl, brush teeth, dress her up and much more. You can also upgrade her apartment, home and  wardrobe. You can dress her up with different accessories and new outfits as you like. There are more than enough places to choose where Angela lives. A new mini game has been added to this game namely "Bubble Splash Mini Game" which is really awesome to play. There are 50 unique and awesome levels to play in this mini game. More over this game will get constant updates, with more wardrobe clothes, jewelry, clothing, stickers, accessories and much more. You can choose from 11 different wardrobe items and change her hairstyle as well.  
My Talking Angela for PC
Between some rumors and hoax were to ruin the Outfit7 My Talking Angela reputation which aimed that it is not safe for children. But any child above 3 years is good to use this awesome talking cat.
Download : Wings on Fire for PC

My Talking Angela Game Features :

This game has lots of new and addictive game restaurant that we are going to discuss below.
My Talking Angela for PC
  • You can pick Angela home location as you like
  • It has a mini game with 50 different levels
  • Make your kitten into more stylish kitten with new clothes and accessories
  • You can brush her teeth and take her to shopping
  • You can personalize her home with new items and more
  • You can collect hundreds of different virtual stickers
  • The game will be upgrade with new stuff 
Download : Real Racing Game for PC

    Download My Talking Angela Game for PC and Laptop Windows XP 7 8

    Bluestacks Android emulator is the best emulator which can download, install and run any Android game on PC OS. So, we will be using it to run My Talking Angela game on PC Windows OS.
    My Talking Angela for PC
    • First you have to download and next install Bluestacks for PC from here
    • Now open it and search for the game "My Talking Angela" using search bar
    • Next select the game, click to install and wait for the game to download
    • After few minutes, it will download and install automatically
    • Finally the game icon will be in Apps Menu and you can run the game now

    Download My Talking Angela Game for MAC OS:

    My Talking Angela game is released for Android and IOS devices only, it is not yet made for MAC OS. But we cannot run Android games on Mac OS directly and we have to use any emulator for it. Andyroid emulator can be used to download and run this game.
    My Talking Angela for PC
    • Firstly you will have to download the Andyroid emulator for MAC from here
    • Now you need to install it by following simple on screen guide and steps
    • Then make search for "My Talking Angela" game and click on to install it
    • Now the game will download and install on its own, then icon appears in menu
    • After that you may click on game icon and start playing with Angela!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment