Tuesday 13 January 2015

I Movie Review Rating and Collections Report - Telugu Tamil Hindi Film

Posted by Unknown
I Movie Review Rating and Collections I is a latest Movie which is going to be released for this Pongal AKA sankranti this Year.I or AI Movie is made simultaneously in three languages Tamil Telugu and Hindi.I Film is being directed by the legendary Director Shankar,for those you from Bollywood who didn't about shankar and his I hindi Movie Review he's the director of Robot which has made wonders at the Box Office Collections in India and Abroad as well.I Telugu Movie starring Hero Vikram who is playing multiple roles in this movie with a huge weigh loss goon,a monster a model and one more character which was kept secret till now.I Movie Music which was a huge Success in the recent past was composed by the Legendary AR Rahman sir.

I Movie Review Rating and Box Office Collections- Tamil Telugu Hindi

I movie Rating
Before going to the Complete Movie Review Rating and story line of the I film lets first have a look at the star cast and crew that has worked for months together for this wonderful movie

I Film Review of Cast and Crew 

Cast: Vikram, Amy Jackson
Director: Shankar
Producer: Aascar Ravichandran, D. Ramesh Babu
Music Director: AR Rahman
Cinematography: PC Sreeram
Editing: Llewellyn Anthony, Gonsalves
Back Ground Music: AR Rahman
Distribution Company: Aascar Film Pvt. Ltd
CBFC Rating: U
Run Time: 186 Minutes (3 Hrs 6 Minutes)
Movie Release Date: January 14th, 2015

I  Review Rating with Basic Plot 

I movie is going to be released for Pongal worldwide .i.e. on 14th January,the most important thing is that the movie is going to release in Tamil,Telugu and Hindi on the same day.I Hindi Movie is being directed by the legendary Director Shankar sir,who is one such a master himself yes he's arguably the most successful director of Indian Movies,for those of you who don't him he's the Director of Rajnikanth's  Robot Movie.Initially the movie faced many issues but finally the team of I Movie has done with their all issues and finally ready to release the movie for Pongal this Year.
I Movie Rating
Coming to the Music of this Most awaited movie,it has been composed by AR Rahman who has already won an oscar for his contributions to Indian Cinemas.

I Movie Rating of Release Day Trailer 

This movie has already got huge hype and good response after the first look and trailers.If you haven't yet watched the I Movie Release day Trailer,you can watch it from here.Some of the facts and figures of this movie will definitely make you go crazy.
This I Film has already created many records in YouTube with most number of views for both the trailer and teaser for a south Indian movie.Our sources say that it is the first indian movie Teaser to have been watched by more than 10 million people

I Tamil Movie Review Rating and Box Office Collections

I movie has still been a mystery for many of us till now,even after the release of so many teasers trailers and Song trailers the director and movie team has been successful to not let out even one percent of what the movie is about and around what the total movie is going to be revolving.The I Film has a huge plus point and bonus with the lead role as Vikram,who undoubtedly is the most versatile actors indian cinemas industry ever had. 

Yes that's true indeed in each and every scene or video trailers that have been released till now he has been in many a different looks in his accent attitude and body language.one thing's that is sure is Vikram is playing multiple roles in this movie a Model, Slum Guy,Wrestler,Beast or Monster, and a Hunch Back.

Each of these roles have their unique importance in the movie, the most interesting characters would be of the monster and Hunch Back guy which are seeming to be Bizarre ones.

I Film Review Rating Story 

I Movie Review - Coming Soon....

I Movie Rating - Coming Soon....

I Movie Story - Coming Soon....

I Film Box Office Collections     

I movie has already made a huge business before its release, and as the movie is set for a release in sankranti holidays and also because of no such competition for this movie the movie might make a huge business in the 1st week of its release.

I Movie 1st Day Box Office Collections- Coming Soon....

Incoming Search Terms
I Review
I Rating 
I tamil Review 
I telugu Review 
I hindi Review 
I tamil Movie Review 
I telugu Movie Review 
I Hindi Movie Review 
I movie Review 
I movie Rating 
I telugu movie Rating 
I tamil movie Rating 
I hindi Movie Rating 
I 1st Day Box office Collections 
I first Day Collections
I Movie Collections

1 comment: